Good news, everyone! We have a brand new Union Metrics for Tumblr subscription plan. With it, you can monitor up to four blogs and one topic at once, for $199 per month. It’s great for small to medium-sized agencies and brands, or any company just starting to explore Tumblr’s possibilities for marketing. You can sign up for a free trial here.
As a reminder, our tools provide listening, engagement and influencer analytics for any blog or any topic, keyword or tag on Tumblr. And we’re Tumblr’s preferred analytics provider. You can read more about our product and pricing here.
Finally - and this is important - for those of you who don’t work at a company or agency with a big social media budget, we haven’t forgotten about you! We’re committed to providing a range of analytics tools for every Tumblr use case, including a free option for personal blogs. We’ve got lots more coming soon, so stay tuned.
If you have any questions or feedback, we’d love to hear them. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
We’re continuing to add more products and pricing for our Tumblr analytics. Lots more on the way! Let me know if you have any questions.Source: unionmetrics
- tractioninc likes this
- jdeeringdavis reblogged this from unionmetrics and added:
- rachelfershleiser likes this
- ladylanabanana likes this
- pulpbomb likes this
- f8cr likes this
- deancruse reblogged this from unionmetrics
- deancruse likes this
- mando reblogged this from mariannemasculino
- laughterkey reblogged this from unionmetrics and added:
- mariannemasculino reblogged this from unionmetrics
- berowdy reblogged this from unionmetrics
- grayblue reblogged this from unionmetrics and added:
- david likes this
- unionmetrics posted this